Tuesday, March 1, 2016

Recent Guest Reviews

"I  actually left a hotel across town for a couple reasons and came to the Hilton. They checked me in early and they did it fast. I travel non stop I really appreciate when the front desk is efficient. These guys are the most efficient I've seen. The rooms are spacious and quiet. The price is right. I ordered room service and the service was cheerful and prompt. They took really good care of me. I've always worked in service so I appreciate being taken care of and they do it. Check out time is noon and that's pretty righteous. I'll be back!"
-Expedia.com

"Enjoyed a very pleasant stay during a long weekend. Staff was friendly and helpful. Requests for additional amenities and towels were already in the room upon our arrival. The room was clean and very quiet. Noise was minimal and made us feel like we were only ones on the floor even though there were neighbors on both sides. Nice amenities in bathroom. We requested a mini-fridge and one was provided at no extra cost."
-TripAdvisor.com

No comments:

Post a Comment